Wireless mobile column lifts from Stertil-Koni are all about performance and safety. No external power source is required to operate, no interconnecting cables necessary and hence no risk of tripping – all with minimal set up time.
- 16,500 lbs. per column, Model #: ST 1075
- 18,500 lbs. per column, Model #: ST 1085
- 22,000 lbs. per column, Model #: ST 1100
All Stertil-Koni Wireless Mobile Column Lifts will come standard with ebright Smart Control System, a full-color 7” touch screen control console, effective 2nd quarter 2015.
ebright is engineered to provide intuitive, ease-of-use with maximum visual information about the lifting process – all at the fingertips of the technician. Details include:
- A high resolution, brightly illuminated, full-color, 7” screen
- Touch screen control, even when the technician is wearing gloves
- Owner/user configurable options, including choice of language and personalized ID key to protect against unauthorized use
- Presentation of all relevant information at a glance
- Up to 32 mobile columns fully synchronized in a single lifting set.
Additional benefits of Wireless Mobile Columns include:
- Maximum access to the vehicle, with no risk of tripping
- Deep cycle batteries can be charged with regular 110 VAC, and on average only need to be recharged approximately once every two weeks.
- Hydraulic pallet jack mechanism with patented overload protection
- Fixed synthetic front wheels lower floor loads (as compared to steel front wheels)
- Patented “turtle” system with normal or reduced lowering speeds for greater control
- At least 15 sets of four able to operate in one contiguous area without interference
- No need to string cables overhead
- Control system on each column with OSD (On Screen Display)